I need my lab results. My PCP won't release them to me unless I GO THERE and show ID.

This is nuts. I used to get my results from Labcorp on line with no problem. Now you cannot even get into the patient portal. It's MY results.

I don't care what Hippa or something says. I want to know what the labs said and this is very very frustrating. Someone needs to fix this. They say they will contact you and you don't get an answer.

WHY do I have to enter at least 100 words???? blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah nl nl nl nl nlnlnlnlnlnlnlnlnlnlnlnlnlnlnlnl nlnlnlnln nlnln nlnlnlnl nlnlnlnlnln nlnlnl nlnln nlnlnl nbnbnbnbnbn nbnbn bnbn bnbn bnnbnnbnnbnbnbnnbnbnnbbn

Product or Service Mentioned: Labcorp Website.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

KindheartedBumblebee368

This sounds typical of LabCorp.

KindheartedBumblebee368

Complain to your State Attorney General Consumer Protection office. (You can file a complaint online.

I've done it twice). I did after being ignored for seven months (I used Labcorp's communication portal online). I finally sent about twenty messages in one night. I got a response telling me to disable plug-ins, change my browser and all sorts of garbage.

I did it and i was able to enter the patient portal. Then I couldn't get in. I was told to create a new account. I did that.

That didn't work. Then it did. Then it didn't. I called their customer service and got NO HELP.

I called several times after that and asked to speak to a supervisor. I was always put on a very long hold, and no one called me back.I kept calling and was put on hold for over ten minutes every time. I kept calling and calling. Finally, I got a supervisor to come to the phone.

I was told that it would take LabCorp five business days to respond. NOBODY RESPONDED. Eleven months later, someone in customer service called me after I wrote to CEO David King. I couldn't take the call at that moment, so he left a message.

I called back and got a recording. I left a message telling the person not to bother calling back. I suggested that all of the CSRs get a brain transplant or (at least) a brain scan. two days later, I received a "cease and desist" letter from some bozo at LabCorp telling me not to contact another LabCorp employee because I used "abusive language" and I make LabCorp employees "feel unsafe".

That letter was sent via FedEx, but I still could not access my lab results. The results arrived a week later via USPS. Yay! Way to go, LabCorp!

How about making your patient porta work properly? I reported all this to the State Attorney General's office ( again) who forwarded my complaint to a black hole at LabCorp. That was three weeks ago. LabCorp reported that its profits are down and that CEO David King "exercised ten percent of his stock options" which means that he's cashing in his chips and taking his toys and going home.

That's twenty-five million dollars. ( His exercising his stock options was reported by LabCorp). He's in it all to the tune of $250 million dollars, but I can't get my lab results. What's wrong with this picture?

Pissed off? Send ol' Dave an email:dave.king@labcorp.com Tell him that Mike sent you.

go show your ID then, no one makes HIPAA rules but them. Sorry, but here are protocols to follow. Thats just like if someone wanted your lab results without an ID and it was not you, but they gave it to them, then what?