1.5

Florence sc location. Don't bother calling, no one ever answers.

Not busy at all, which was the only plus. Front desk attendant had no personality AT ALL. Wouldn't allow me to finish a sentence without cutting in. I think she was mad that I couldn't urinate enough.

Gave me the wrong number for customer service, which wasn't very much help when I finally reached them anyway. A week later I still don't have my results. I know I passed, but I explained to them all that I need a hard copy to turn in for my nursing program, and I have a deadline. The results were supposed to be uploaded to the website the school informed us to use.

The orders were printed from this website with instructions on how to upload the results. This didn't happen. Labcorp can't give me my results or even tell me if the specimen was received or processed, said the school has to contact them to get the results.

The school says they can't do anything about it, I just have to print the results from the website and turn them in. *bangs head against wall*.

Comments

#1532096

If something as trivial as this can set you off, then you are going to make a very lousy nurse.