750 Eureka St, Weatherford, TX 76086, USA
2.2

I paid LabCorp in Weatherford Texas cash for lab work done on 7/25/2017 in the amount of$ 248.26. They told me that was my part of the bill.

Then my insurance paid it in full, including the 170.74 & 77.52. Now LabCorp says they have no record of my payment. They have no record of my lab work being done there. I have a copy of my receipt.

They told me it is not a receipt but an estimate, that they do not have a record for any blood work or payment.

When I asked to speak to the manager I was told he didn't come in today! DO NOT PAY THEM CASH THEY WILL SCREW YOU !!!

There billing department number is 1-877-772-1911.

Product or Service Mentioned: Labcorp Procedure.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

LabCorp Cons: Getting billed twice, Being charged money.

• Unethical Business Practices
  • Billing Problems
  • Automated System Do Not Work

Comments

I had to have testing done for a child custody case. I had to return to Labcorp 4 times because of incompetence in testing and hair collection.

The supervisor had to step in and perform the 3 rd test, and she didn't take enough hair for the ETG testing. Do not use Labcorp if there is another place you can go even if you have to travel to do it.