I walked into a labcorp for a drug test, very small facility that doesn’t hold many people. 1st mistake I stood at the counter to sign in for 10 minuets before the employee came up not only did she come up after all that time but she also refused to let me sign in and gave me a sheet of paper advised I right my name and registration number on it and have a seat then she later disappeared.

I sat your another 25 minutes, when I entered there was only 2 others patients aheAd of me, along with the other 2 patients, then comes in another employee that’s more rude than the 1st one so I approach the desk along with the other 2 patients asking how much longer of a wait she says “we will be with you when we can” in the mean time my bladder is completely full and the other 2 patients are a bit older and frustrated.

I sit down for 10 more minutes before I decide enough Is enough and I left that facility. I have been using that facility for some years now and today was by far the worst experience I have ever had I will never go to that location again

Product or Service Mentioned: Labcorp Customer Care.

Comments