21700 Kingsland Blvd #108, Katy, TX 77450, USA
3.0

This lady was very rude at anyone asking her a question. Even elderly man on a walker .

She wouldn’t talk to anyone all she would say is sign in. We just had questions about lab Corp. and cost of test we were going to be sitting to wait a hr or more for. She had the nerve to roll in her chair behind the frost glass whispering to her coworker rolling her eyes and giggling.

She thinks it’s cute to treat people like a sheet of trash. This woman gives your company a bad rep. I was told before I even went to that location that they were very rude but I still went because I’m not a he say she say type of person.

I will never enter this office again. By the way it’s the labcorp in Katy TX on Kingsland Blvd and its a little chunky short reddish brown haired lady with glasses.

Product or Service Mentioned: Labcorp Receptionist.

Comments

If you were the other patients in the waiting room, would you appreciate being put aside over and over Everytime a new patient comes in with questions. First come, first serve.

One patient at a time. Call customer service on the phone for questions.