League City, Texas
2.3

On Feb. 25, 2016 I took my grown daughter to the Webster Texas Labcorp facility for a hair follicle drug test.

They did NOT know what they were doing. They stated they didn't do many hair tests and everyone was completely uncertain. The girl that took the sample cut a ONE AND A HALF INCH BY ONE HALF INCH section of my daughter's hair FROM THE CROWN OF HER HEAD!!!!! The technician admitted she had NEVER taken a hair sample before.

My daughter was completely traumatized, mortified and in tears. I complained then and there and was promised the manager would call me. He did not. When we got home I called headquarters in Florida and made my complaint.

The woman I spoke to was horrified when I told her how large a sample they took. She got my contact info, apologized profusely and promised to get back with me. She did not. Additionally I was promised the results would come to me at my email address.

Five days ago a "doctor" called my phone to talk to my daughter with questions, which she answered. I did not receive any results. I finally called headquarters again this morning and was promised the results would be emailed. I was also told that "technically" the test was done correctly.

DON'T USE THESE PEOPLE. There are too many clinics to go to that actually know what they're doing and give a *** if they traumatize a patient.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

LabCorp Cons: Incompetent staff.

Comments