I went to labcorp on Staten Island today 7/8/2017 The address is 4434 Amboy Road S.I.,NY 10306 I had a 9:00am appointment. To say the least it was very unpleasant experience.

I arrived at 9:05am. I have had 4 surgies in 3 weeks. The last being on June 6th. I can not sit because of where the surgeries were.

I had been standing for almost an hour. It was 10:00 am and only 3 people went into the rooms. I approached the front desk. When I asked how much longer it would be and told the girl I had a 9:00 appointment she rudely responded well it's only been an hour.

She was on her phone and never even looked up at me. My wife then approached and explained the situation. She again said its only been an hour. The whole waiting room was laughing at her response.

She then told my wife that there were still 3 ahead of me and that they had 8:00 & 8:30 appointments. At this point I could not stand any longer so had to leave very upset and without my necessary blood work. They were very unprofessional and rude. This is not the first time this has happened to me at this location.

This is not how professionals should treat patients. I think you should look to hire compatient people to work for your company. Not people who are rude and do not want to be there. I used to have Quest and was so much happier with their service.

Maybe you should see how they handle there services. I would like the girl at that desk to be repromanded or even fired for how she treated not only I but every person who was in the room today. I was totally appaled at how we were treated this morning. Never the less I had to leave and not get my bloodwork done.

With that said I will be contacting BCBSNJ and see if there is anyway I can use Quest. Disgusted in Staten Island, Ben Colombo

Product or Service Mentioned: Labcorp Receptionist.

LabCorp Cons: Phlebotomist staff.

Comments

offconsumerpissed

You were late. Why do people think it's OK to be late to appointments but then whine when they have to wait?