1.6
Additional Fees

I just filed a complaint against labcorp with the state. I had some lab work done by them through my doctor’s office NINE MONTHS ago.

A month after service, I received a bill from them which seemed high. I called them. They told me to call their ancillary services. I exchanged calls with those two organizations and my insurance company.

The round robin of calls went on for weeks as I tried to straighten everything out. I was told to wait for an “adjusted” bill. Instead, today, I received a notice from a COLLECTION AGENCY. I was shocked.

After we all agreed on the changes bill amount! So not only did they lie to me, give me the runaround, and do nothing that they promised, they’re now trying to torch my credit rating.

So I filed a complaint with the state and I am leaving my doctor of ten years for one who does NOT use LabCorp. They are emblematic of EVERYTHING that is wrong with healthcare in America.

Review about: Labcorp Procedure.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

The same exact circumstances happened to me. I have called them numerous times, sent emails and have been reassured that all is resolved and to disregard any other bills.

Ha. Four months passed, and this crap started all over again, only this time, with a collection notice. Filing complaints with CA BBB and NC BBB.

Enough already. Appears to be a scam.

Maybe time for us all to get together and file a class action suit.