Tallahassee, Florida

For 8 months in 2011-12, LabCorp Tampa produce dozens of results indicating an E. coli UTI.

After undergoing a systography which found no problems, same results. I finally went to Shands in December. My urine showed no signs of infection. The following week, my dr sent another sample to LabCorp Tampa and it came back positive E.

coli. I went back to Shands in Jan where they took urine directly from my bladder. No infection of any kind was found including E. coli.

During those 8 months I should have been taking Humira for Rheumatoid Arthritis. You can't take these melds if you have an infection. Due to the LabCorp sloppy work my hand is now permanently crippled. I tried to sue them, I tried to file a complaint.

They are totally insulated. God only knows how many people they have harmed with their sloppiness.

Moreover, in Tallahassee the LabCorp facilities are dirty. Who can investigate this dangerous situation!

?

Reason of review: Sloppy, incorrect results & dirty facilities.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

LabCorp Cons: Wrong results.

Comments

You may want to look into Hemochromatosis, I had similar incident with hand. You need a TIB Test. Good luck!