505 Bay Ave, Somers Point, NJ 08244, USA

Labcorp has LOST (that's right, lost) my blood test results from THE LAST 8 YEARS! That's right!

According to Labcorp, I have ZERO results to show online bc I have zero blood tests. Even having had a baby 3 years ago. And having my annual doctor visits. Try to call -- they are experiencing higher than normal call volume and cannot take my call at this time.

WTH?!?! If there was someone, other than Labcorp, we could complain to, this wouldn't be an issue for more than 2 weeks already!

I can't get it from my doctor because the office has a policy (I just learned as a result of this debacle) to only give you copies after you pay for a visit. And despite having contacted Labcorp 3 times by email in the last 3 weeks -- I have received exactly 1 response, 3 weeks ago.

what the *** is going on?!?!?!

Product or Service Mentioned: Labcorp Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Fix the website and make my records accessible to me -- I'm sure hackers are able to get them by now -- I should be able to too! .

LabCorp Cons: Wrong results, Failure to provide results in timely manner, Lost my results, Not answering their 800 number during business hours.

Comments