1.5

Went on Monday at 11 a.m. for drug test pre-screening for at LabCorp.the place was dirty poorly managed and the receptionist told me it would be 45 minutes because one of their technicians was out and they only had one person.

They got me in quickly about 15 minutes probably because it was just a pee test. Waited till Friday to contact the employer. Contacted the employer said I failed the drug test. Employer cannot give me why.

Logged in and did my verification online the only way to get your results only found one result in 2011 and one result in 2014 nothing with the drug test results for this employer or anything else.

I am very clean no drugs don't even drink. But yet I failed and no results but they reported it to the employer!!!

Review about: Labcorp Drug Test Procedure.

Comments

When you signed the consent form you consented results yo go to the employer. Always read before signing anything.

The employer pays for the drug testing and those results are never disclosed to the patient from labcorp, only the employer and their representatimes. You should always read before you sign.