Additional Fees

Let me tell you about this company.First, I have really great insurance and they asked me to give them a credit card and sign something.

There was such a long line and such a frenzy I signed it without realizing what it really said. Basically, they can CHARGE YOU whatever they want and if YOU refuse they can come after YOU and YOU will have to pay all their attorney fees. DO NOT AND I REPEAT DO NOT SIGN THIS OR GIVE THEM YOUR CREDIT CARD. I am a nervous wreck now after calling them and the customer service person basically tell me to go and f myself.

The form was explained to me entirely differently by the tech. But that is NOT EVEN the half of it. They only have one person signing people in doing the paper work AND drawing blood. It's absolutely ridiculous because for $10 an hour they could hire someone to sign people in and the technician would be able to work A LOT faster focusing on her job and not a receptionist responsibility.

They are penny wise and pound foolish. This company is BAD and I'm sure they treat their employees the same way they treat their patients.

STAY AWAY AT ALL COSTS FROM LAB CORP.IT'S A SWEAT SHOP THAT EXPLOITS THEIR EMPLOYEES AND THEIR PATIENTS.

delraybeach926 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Labcorp. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Labcorp to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was misinformation all around, rude customer service and unprofessional and unmotivated. Author liked the most ease of scheduling appt on line and painless blood draw. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Labcorp and labcorp customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Labcorp?

Comments