1.8
Additional Fees

I just got my first statement for a lab draw that I had done 1 year ago!!LabCorp did not bill the insurance company and now I am responsible for a bill that I thought was paid!!

I had problems with statements because LabCorp was electronically billing a totally different insurance company - one that I never had insurance with!! In April 2017 I was told by a customer service rep that all the bills were manually submitted and accepted - now 6 months later they magically find another outstanding bill!!

I really liked the convenience LabCorp offered.I am not going to go through this nightmare each time ~ in the long run it is cheaper to pay the hospital for lab work!!

Review about: Labcorp Blood Test Procedure.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Labcorp?

Comments

If you all could actually see how much information has to be entered nowadays, you'd understand. Many times the computer and paper work part of your visit takes longer than the actual draw. In all honesty, Lab corp has the technology for your doctors to enter core orders so patients would not have to go through extra wait times, however, it's up to your provider to allow his/her office to be equipped with the service

I went to the Coral Springs location.Long wait for a blood work.

About 2 hours, only 5 patients in the office. A credit card was required to have on file since they don't Bill the insurance right away.

The receptionist was talking too loud to everybody about personal medical info.Definitely not a place to visit.