Today was the second time I've been to the Prescott Valley LabCorp.The first time was for lab work for my Wellness check-up.

The receptionist never looked at me; never smiled; took my information and told me to take a seat. When I was called back for my blood work, all the technician did was complain.

Today I again went for lab work for my Wellness check. I made an appointment for 7:45 a.m.

and was finally called at 8:25 a.m. So much for making appointments. When I went back a technician made an attempt to draw my blood. I noticed her hands were shaking and just observed.

She poked me until I asked her to stop. She stated: "this isn't working for me." What? There were some words exchanged and I asked that a new technician do my blood work.

Once the new technician drew my blood, I made it very clear that other technician had a problem and that her hands shook.I don't ever plan to go back to LabCorp again and I will state that to my doctor when I go to my appointment.

This reviewer shared experience about "incompetent blood technician" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Labcorp. The most disappointing about labcorp customer care from Labcorp was incompetent staff and whole experience , but reviewer liked still waiting to like something. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Labcorp.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors category for more informed decision or compare Labcorp to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Labcorp?

Comments

Please people , let's work together to shut down Lab. Corbin.