Prescott Valley, Arizona

Today was the second time I've been to the Prescott Valley LabCorp.The first time was for lab work for my Wellness check-up.

The receptionist never looked at me; never smiled; took my information and told me to take a seat. When I was called back for my blood work, all the technician did was complain.

Today I again went for lab work for my Wellness check. I made an appointment for 7:45 a.m.

and was finally called at 8:25 a.m. So much for making appointments. When I went back a technician made an attempt to draw my blood. I noticed her hands were shaking and just observed.

She poked me until I asked her to stop. She stated: "this isn't working for me." What? There were some words exchanged and I asked that a new technician do my blood work.

Once the new technician drew my blood, I made it very clear that other technician had a problem and that her hands shook.I don't ever plan to go back to LabCorp again and I will state that to my doctor when I go to my appointment.

Review about: Labcorp Blood Test Procedure.

I liked: Still waiting to like something.

I didn't like: Incompetent staff, Whole experience.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Labcorp Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Incompetent blood technician / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Labcorp?

Comments

Please people , let's work together to shut down Lab. Corbin.