I have been trying to get a time-sensitive drug screen required for school for several days, now.On the phone, I was told that they didn't take appointments for drug screens - walk-in only.

On my first visit, I waited for an hour before finally having to leave. When I started to realize I was running out of time (I had not budgeted more than an hour to pee in a cup) I wanted to speak with an employee to see if I could find out how much longer it might be. By the time I walked out, nobody had been at the front desk for over 15 minutes. The next opportunity I had to visit a LabCorp was Labor Day.

I figured they weren't open, but per their website, MOST LabCorp locations are open on Labor Day. However, I could not find any details online regarding which locations were open on Labor Day. I figured if they weren't open, maybe the answering service would say so when I called. No mention of being closed, so I drive to my closest location.

Closed. I call around a few different locations and when I press "3" to speak to someone, I get the hold music for about 2 minutes and then the call ends. This happened at 4 locations that I called. Then, one location's answering service specifically says "this location may have restricted hours on Labor Day." Now they didn't say what the restricted hours were, but to me that means open at some point.

So I go there. Closed. No sign on the door with hours, nothing. I have wasted about an hour driving and calling at this point so I decide fine - I guess there aren't actually any LabCorps open on Labor Day so I'll make an online appointment for another day this week in order to avoid the hour+ wait again.

(Online you can make a drug screen appointment but if you call, the person who answers will tell you that you can't) I get through the appointment scheduling forms on my phone and after hitting "submit" I get an error screen. LabCorp is the worst company I have ever dealt with (and yes, I've dealt with Time Warner Cable, too). No customer service. No information available online or via phone.

Total waste of time and money.Avoid them if you can.

Review about: Labcorp Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Labcorp?

Comments