1.4
Additional Fees

I had an appointment with LabCorp located on 564 S Trimble Rd # B, Mansfield, OH 44906 on Saturday morning after my doctor had fax the information to them to do blood work.They didn't have any information on file.

This is a 1 1/2 hr drive Avon to Mansfield where we have a home and I waited a couple weeks for this appointment and visit. My doctors office told me today, 9/18 that they had provide them the fax twice. We tried to call back again before they were to close at noon and no one would answer the phone ! We had to drive there to get an answer.

There were to close in a half more hour and those girls where just sitting there eating, very rude.I won't ever go back there, they are terrible !!!

Review about: Labcorp Customer Care.

Preferred solution: get management to discuss customer care to the staff.

I didn't like: Never help for the service i was to receive, Worst service, Never came up with the blood work request from the doctor.

Had an Experience with Labcorp?

Comments

Many times doctor offices fail to fax the orders, and that's a fact. They also have a system where physicians can enter core orders to keep this from happening. The only way they would not have had your order is because someone at your doctor's office dropped the ball and did'nt send it.