Butchered the vein in my arm.I have never had a blood draw like this.

I called the company the next day. They said they would have a supervisor get back to me. No one ever contacted me. So I called again to day.

Got shuffled around, on hold. Finally got a guy who said he would have someone get back to me. Butchered the vein in my arm. I have never had a blood draw like this.

Got shuffled around, on hold.Finally got a guy who said he would have someone get back to me.

Review about: Labcorp Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Labcorp?

Comments

Media, Pennsylvania, United States #1330954

Took other people ahead of me because they thought I was a foreigner then she couldn't find my vain and destroyed trying

Media, Pennsylvania, United States #1330953

The worst service company I ever come in contact with rude unprofessional and ignorant