1.9
Additional Fees

I went into the N.Oak, Missouri and had my blood drawn for a Doctor's order.

This was a month ago. The STILL HAVE NOT SENT RESULTS TO MY DOCTORS, or posted them in my history. There is not any phone number to contact them directly, you call and get a messages to contact the Ordering Dr. I did that, only to be told they have never received them.

They had to draw out of both arms, as they had a student who could not perform the task, as she could not placed it correctly. Someone more experienced did the second draw. I saw them label the viles and told me i was good to go. Yet no results STILL.

Why is there no direct number to call the office? I am on numerous meds and these were needed to check my liver and kidney levels, as well as CBC.

I disabled and can not drive, so i will have to find someone to take me up there AGAIN!I am told this is a common occurrence with this Lab, but it is the only one my insurance will accept billing from.

Review about: Labcorp Blood Test Procedure.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Labcorp?

Comments

Actually, it's difficult to lose a sample at the drawing sites. These specimens are sent out 100% of the time, but sometimes specimens may get lost in transit, in which techs has no control over