Labcorp Customer Service
- (888) 581-9738
- (800) 845-6167
- (855) 522-2677
- (336) 229-1127
Currently you can call only US numbers.
Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings (LabCorp) is one largest clinical laboratories in the world. The company is a leader in the commercialization of new diagnostic technologies and genomic testing. The company is headquartered in Burlington, North Carolina. The headstone of the company is routine testing. The company operates patient service centers and primary testing locations throughout the country. LabCorp was the first commercial laboratory which used Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) technology when it took part in the development of genomic applications. The Center for Esoteric Testing (CET) performs the majority of specialty testing in the company. It consists of eight departments Diagnostic Immunology, Esoteric Immunoassay, Allergy, Hemostasis and Thrombosis, the Kidney Stone Management Program, Special Chemistry, Microbiology, and Clinical Toxicology.
Number of Reviews
Number of Comments
Compare Labcorp to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future
Where Reviews Came From
- Houston, Texas, United States
- Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
- Baltimore, Maryland, United States
- Tampa, Florida, United States
- New York, New York, United States
- Miami, Florida, United States
- Washington, District Of Columbia, United States
- Orlando, Florida, United States
- Newark, New Jersey, United States