Gurnee, Illinois
1.7

We came to US in June-2015 and we went for general checkup and vaccination for my 11 months baby to nearby pediatrician. As per pediatric suggestion, we went to blood test for my baby to LABCorp.

Pediatrician received the test results and noticed that hemoglobin level is very less (its 6 - it should be between 10 to 12) and called me immediately and recommended for ER as its off hours for that LAB and ER will take care if need necessary treatment. As hemoglobin level shown very low in LABCorp results and as we don't want to take any risk on baby, we went to ER. At ER, after checking baby condition doctor got doubt on first LAB results and he recommended one more blood test at ER. In ER blood report everything normal (hemoglobin level 11.5) and doctor told everything fine we can leave from ER.

Due to first LAB test results were wrong, my family had terrible day and I have end up with paying ER amount. I have request LABCorp to take the accountable for this ER bills, have not got proper response from them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Labcorp Blood Test Procedure.

Comments