Update by user Nov 28, 2017

Well, it's been another month gone by and Lab Corp STILL has not made any attempt to resolve the coding error problem. I have made numerous calls to contact those responsible to correct this...they tell me it's being worked on, but they seem to be evading the issue.

I am still receiving billing notices for the incorrect coding. I am tired of the lack of professionalism and getting the runaround.

Original review posted by user Oct 22, 2017

Earlier this year, in February, I had lab work done by LabCorp as part of a wellness physical at my doctors office. It was improperly coded as diagnostic, when it should have been coded as routine.

I pointed this out, both to the doctors office as well as LabCorp. I was assured that it would be taken care of. It never was, and I subsequently received three past due notices for the original incorrect coding. Last week, I discussed this with my insurance agent, and she spoke to both parties.

I followed up on this, and was told by LabCorp that the nurse practitioner was not qualified for submission to my insurance company, which was under the ACA (what a joke) at the time. Still, nothing was done to correct the problem. Now I am being threatened with LabCorp sending this to collections. I was told by my doctors office to call LabCorp to resolve the issue, which I did.

LabCorp in turn, told me that the doctors office had to do this. I left three messages last week to the doctors billing department...no response.

The incompetence of both parties is unbelievable. I will NEVER use LabCorp again!

Product or Service Mentioned: Labcorp Procedure.

LabCorp Cons: Worst service.

Comments