531 S Spring St, Burlington, NC 27215, USA

Update by user Nov 11, 2016

I did not purchase or receive any service from Labcorp personally. They are only involved as a billing party for a treatment I received at Sinai Hospital.

Original review posted by user Nov 10, 2016

I was referred to see a specialist by my primary care physican on 6/14/16 for a check up on a health matter. Since then I've been receiving bills from Labcorp for this appointment.

I'm not suppose to get these bills because my health insurance is suppose to take care of it. They claim it's my health insurance company's fault while my insurance company has checked their records and confirmed that not only did they pay for the appointment, but that the mix up started because Labcorp had my birthdate wrong on their file claim.

It's November and I'm STILL getting the same bill from Labcorp for 188.00, on top of a totally different bill for 673.00 and they're claiming it's for the same appointment on 6/14/16. They're now threatening to send a collection agency to collect the money from me.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Set up a conference call with my health insurance company and I so the issue can be resolved..

LabCorp Cons: Incompetent staff, Company lying and not billing my insurance.

• Billing Problems