I am 42 years old and never in my whole life have I ever has these many issues with blood work getting paid.Now that my local area is blood work go thru labcorp , everytime is a billing issue..

I get a bill mailed stating I dont have insurance.. give them the insurance information the blood work come back multiple times unpaid. my insurance company states its payable but they keep billing incorrect and the doctor works with them also with making sure the correct billing code is put in and it still comes back a month later.. I have outstanding bills from 2016..

never never has this ever happended before and I have better insurance than I have in past years..the staff at the local labs are great too bad they work for such a *** compant

Review about: Labcorp Customer Care.

Reason of review: billing.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Labcorp?

Comments

blame your doctor, not labcorp fault, trust me, they want their money

In December I had to have some lab work done through my doctor's office.I was sent a bill later on for $95.

I asked several times if I could get on a hardship plan because of no income. Sent $5 a month for three months. This local billing department are idiots. They ignored my correspondence, and continued with the threatening letters and calls.

THEY are the ones that 2 weeks ago credited another patient with my last payment by cashing MY check to that patient's account. So now I have only paid for two months instead of three, thanks to their idiocy. I am currently in the red. I had to reach one of the higher-ups in the company to get any compassion at all.

Luckily that check was only $5, but it's gone now! At least now I am going to get put on a actual monthly payment plan very soon, because of one kind person that actually paid attention, not even local to me.

I am afraid they will send me to third party collections or worse though.It's not my fault they screwed up!