I went to Lab Corp for my routine bloodwork which is covered under my health insurance,I have no co pays for labs, doctors or prescription . I was ambushed without notice to pay a $50.00 fee for services to be done.

They claim it is a down payment until the insurance company pays the bill in 30 days and they will determine if I get the $50.00 back or not. What a racket!! Our insurance has a contract with Lab Corp and pay the allowable amounts which now they want the insured person to pay the difference. CASH or no service.

BEWARE!!!BEWARE!!!

BEWARE!!!! What if you don't have the money due to fix income.

Product or Service Mentioned: Labcorp Blood Test Procedure.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

LabCorp Cons: Being charged money.

Comments

They did'nt charge you, actually, that's a notification based on your insurance company, besides, it's totally optional. Our computer automatically generates a copy, so I do not believe this

I just had the same problem with these people. They would not even give me a copy of the paper that I signed.

The tech just shoved it in front of me to sign.

Then she snatched it out of my hand. I'm waiting to see how this all shakes out and intend to dispute the charge on my card.