1.8

My first visit to the LabCorp and Dover Delaware on South State Street was horrible needing blood work done because my husband and I suffered a miscarriage I was meant by the front desk office coordinator Denise mannerisms are very nasty very rude abrupt and she kept stating she can't wait to get off at 4:30. I meant with the office manager who was wonderful and listen to me and understand my feelings other than that not sure if I would want to come back to this location read reviews online that were also negative about this person and the front desk but I decided that I wanted to try a race at my own experience hoping for the best. She also gave me incorrect billing information and wanted to charge me $73 which I called my insurance company and they let me know the $73 that she was telling me I had to pay was their allowance charge not the amount I was responsible for.

Product or Service Mentioned: Labcorp Customer Care.

Comments

I've come to the conclusions that in order to get a job at LabCorp, one must be surly and hate people and the world in general.