Spring Hill, Florida

To whom it may concern,

I went to one of your LabCorp locations on 5/25/16, it was the location at the Shady Hills Plaza in Spring Hill Fl. I was released from the hospital with several perscriptions and one being for some blood tests for three Doctors.

I stepped in and spoke to a young woman that was sitting behind the glass, I showed her the perscription and she immediately jumped at me talking very loudly telling me that they do not accept perscriptions that where written on a hospital perscription that I would have to either go to my primary and have him rewrite the perscription or go to the hospital, she then told me "but the hospital might not even do it". Wow good thing those six people where their to hear her, so much for HIPPA, that was embarrassing. Anyway my Doctor does not carry his perscription pad to the hospital I don't know of any Doctor that does. I find this very inappropriate since I was fasting and I have a Wound Vac attached to my abdomen, so I'm sure you know I was not feeling my best. I think you people need to rethink you idiotic policies on hospital perscriptions and get with the program.

I know I'm just one person and this will probably end up being sent to your trash bin. But I find interesting is that Quest Labs have no problem with the Hospital Perscriptions as well as my Pharmacy. I guess they actually care about the people coming through there doors.

Product or Service Mentioned: Labcorp Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

LabCorp Cons: Way i was treated, Worst service.

Comments

I'm at LapCorp now and the receptionists are so rude! They are too busy talking to each other and bashing the clients as they walk away.

The facility was filthy and outdated.

The Phalbotomist was great, professional and sweet. I'm sad that she has to work with such trash!