Santa Fe, New Mexico

I had to go to Labcorp for a pre-employment drug screen. I presented to office the day I was offered the job at one location in town and was turned away due to having no one available for the collection.

I was directed to another clinic so I returned early in the morning for my screen. I was greeted by a disgruntled nasty women who, yes, rolled her eyes at me, hemmed and hawed because, pardon me, she had to do her job which was gee, secure the restroom, sign a urine chain of custody paperwork, check a temp on my urine and seal my urine in 2 collection vials for testing. Prior to collection she asked me my social in front of a waiting room with patients. Seriously?!

HIPAA anyone? She also got on the phone and complained about having to do 2 drug screens in a row, my goodness G-d forbid we should use your services. I have been a lab assistant/phlebotomist for 10 years and I would never treat my patients this way or have them broadcast their information in front of everyone in the waiting room.

I can't even imagine how she is like sticking patients, talk about terrifying. I have never complained about customer service before, but this experience has left me compelled to warn others that they do not need to give Labcorp their service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Labcorp Customer Care.

Comments