I needed a routine drug screen for a job I was offered.I hate drug screens anyway as they are a violation of the 5th amendment.
Anyway, I go to Labcorp's nasty run-down facility, just like every one I have ever been in...at least 8-10 all over the country. They take my sample and tell me it takes a day or two for results. Never do they ask me what medications I take; prescription or over the counter. Over a week later the "Dr." calls to tell me the test came back positive for marijuana...
WHAT? you have got to be crazy. He proceeds to tell me the preliminary test came back positive and I would need to PAY for a confirmation test, I'm unemployed and broke...I don't have money to pay for the accurate test... NOW it's starting to make sense to me....SCAM.
He gives me a number to call to see if the hiring company will pay for the confirmation test. They won't.
I find out through some research that more things cause a false positive for marijuana than don't. Aleve...which i take, Advil... another one I take.
No telling how many of my prescription meds cause a false positive. These companies do a dipstick test, which up to half of the positive tests are false. This whole industry is nothing but a SCAM to test you positive and then charge you for the test they should have done first, the gas chromatograph/mass spectrometer test. These companies just want double pay for one diagnostic.
Our country has become nothing but a bunch of shysters ruining peoples lives for an underhanded buck.Two fingers high in the air for ya Scabcorp.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Flawed Drug Tests
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "they told me that my front fillings needed replaced. i let them do it, my teeth were rough after, i couldn't even *** down when he was done. i told..."
- "I wish would have done research prior to having transplanted hair. I probably wouldn't have acted on desperation of wanting fuller hair. I not only lost more hair than i..."
- "I have used this teeth replacement product for 4 years now. I have purchased 4 sets so far. The product is getting better since my first set. They work very..."
- "Wish I would have seen these ratings before I ordered my flowers. I may not have had this experience I'm currently having. I called the Wesley Berry number for ordering flowers..."
- "I ordered a Philadelphia Eagles Teacher t-shirt. We all know that the Eagles colors are green, white and black. The t-shirt came black wig gray writing!!! I contacted them..."
- "Target has a promotion going on right now for Swiffer products which clearly states on the promo $5 Free Gift Card with the purchase of 2 selected items. I..."
- "My wife came to me complaining that there was a hard object in her dress strap, "she guessed maybe it's a wire or something" ? Guess..."
- "Anyone who is in business should understand one simple aspect: The nuisance they are causing to other people with their highly unprofessional work. Just why do you insist that I,..."
- "I took a client to lunch He requested pizza I ordered a small Italian sub and was quite disappointed 3 pieces of meat and a piece of cheese The manager..."