I needed a routine drug screen for a job I was offered.I hate drug screens anyway as they are a violation of the 5th amendment.
Anyway, I go to Labcorp's nasty run-down facility, just like every one I have ever been in...at least 8-10 all over the country. They take my sample and tell me it takes a day or two for results. Never do they ask me what medications I take; prescription or over the counter. Over a week later the "Dr." calls to tell me the test came back positive for marijuana...
WHAT? you have got to be crazy. He proceeds to tell me the preliminary test came back positive and I would need to PAY for a confirmation test, I'm unemployed and broke...I don't have money to pay for the accurate test... NOW it's starting to make sense to me....SCAM.
He gives me a number to call to see if the hiring company will pay for the confirmation test. They won't.
I find out through some research that more things cause a false positive for marijuana than don't. Aleve...which i take, Advil... another one I take.
No telling how many of my prescription meds cause a false positive. These companies do a dipstick test, which up to half of the positive tests are false. This whole industry is nothing but a SCAM to test you positive and then charge you for the test they should have done first, the gas chromatograph/mass spectrometer test. These companies just want double pay for one diagnostic.
Our country has become nothing but a bunch of shysters ruining peoples lives for an underhanded buck.Two fingers high in the air for ya Scabcorp.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I went in for a bypass woke up a cripple in 2005. The USA awarded me a FTCA in 2008. Since then My claim has been lied on and misledby..."
- "I had a car accident & had stress. I came for massage, but, he take me to his room; snap & dislocated my back vertebras, damaged cartilages; twisted both hip..."
- "Been hospitalized quite a few times...they told me hip I had put in infected,they took out and put spacer of some kind . Enjoyed new hip for 2 months til..."
- "I am disappointing in Rooms to go customer service. I purchased a TV console with two piers from a roomstogo in Florida. The salesman told me that my earliest delivery would be..."
- "I bought two cars in a 30 day period from Copart in West Palm Beach, Florida. Turns out one of the cars didnt have air bags. Once I found that..."
- " 2014 New Fashion Women's Blouse Lace Sleeve Loose Tops round neck T-shirt Chiffion Tops Emboriey Gorgeous long Sleeve SHIRTS Free Shipping Item code: 210741821 I purchased 2 of the same shirts from..."
- "Mobile mechanic Ronnie Hewitt, owner of Indy's Mobile Mechanic, and his accomplice Sarah Asher are scammers! They will lie, cheat and steal from you. I only called them..."
- "I am beyond angry and disappointed. I need Robert Levin to step in. (15122 store in West Mifflin Pa). I had in layaway a sectional and desigjned my..."
- "Paid for a replacement screen for an iphone 6. They only replaced the glass (cost of parts about £3) not the screen and did it very badly. There was clouding..."